I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Lily has been feverish and not feeling well as it’s going around and it seems her entire class is sick, so I’ve been getting my snuggle time in with her as she’s usually too on-the-go to cuddle.
As I do every month, I’ve put together my favorite pieces for this wintry time of year although I’ll admit, I’ve craving the colors of spring evidenced by a few bold pieces I’ve included. Even though I live in the sunshine state, we still get our fair share of ‘cold’ weather and rain during the winter months. I love wearing cozy sweaters, layering up and finishing off my outfits with a soft scarf. Oh, and boots have been mandatory almost every day for the past few weeks! Winter with all of its layers always feels a bit more formal and polished which I really like, so many of the pieces I chose reflect that but I also love a relaxed feel too so I made sure to include those as well.
In case you missed any previous recent posts where I’ve shared the best end-of-season and winter sales/clearances taking place, I’ve rounded them up for you again below. There are some seriously amazing deals to be had right now. I’ve been stocking up over the past few weeks and taking advantage of the sales.
- ANN TAYLOR: 50% OFF entire purchase w/code: PRETTY50
- ASOS: Final clearance up to 70% OFF, new styles just added.
- BANANA REPUBLIC: Extra 50% OFF sale + up to 40% off new 2016 select styles
- J.CREW: Extra 40-60% OFF final sale styles w/code: SHOPNOW
- LOFT: 40% OFF new arrivals + 60% OFF all sale styles.
- LORD & TAYLOR: Up to 75% OFF all clearance w/code: FINAL
- MACY’S: Extra 25-40% OFF clearance. Total savings of 40-85% off select items.
- NEIMAN MARCUS: Up to 75% OFF when taking add’l 20% off already reduced items.
- NET-A-PORTER: Extra 20% OFF final clearance items labeled ‘sale must have’.
- NEW YORK & CO: Everything on sale up to 50% OFF including new arrivals.
- TORY BURCH: Up to 60% OFF lots of sale styles of clothing, shoes, boots + accessories!
- TOMMY HILFIGER: Extra 50% OFF all sale items w/code: EOS50
What pieces are you living in for winter?
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked this post, please pin the image above and share the love. 🙂