Wow! Has it really been a month already since my last post? I apologize for my inconsistency lately. Many of you already know I work as an Interior Designer by day and offer e-Design services so as soon as the weather feels remotely spring-like, I get an increase of design projects to keep me busier than usual on top of my usual mama duties to my active little 18-month old. I actually have a list of post topics that I’ve been meaning to write on and can’t wait to share with you all soon.
Since I continue to receive requests for fashion-related posts as it pertains to being a classy woman and with spring arriving in just days, I thought this would be the perfect time to talk a bit about investing in the right pieces of clothing for the new season and beyond. Today, I’m sharing 8 tips that will help you maximize your wardrobe and keep you from wasting money on pieces you’ll never wear. A classy woman’s wardrobe is timeless, classic and filled with well made pieces that best reflect her sense of style and compliment her silhouette. I want to zero in on how you can build that kind of wardrobe.
Do you tend to buy clothing that still have the tags on months after you bought it? Do you own pieces that you realize you’ve actually only worn one time? This post is for you!
- ANN TAYLOR– $49.50 for select full-price items w/code: SPRINGFIRST
- BANANA REPUBLIC– Extra 50% OFF sale items w/code: BRSPRING
- BAUBLEBAR– Extra 30% OFF sitewide w/code: SPRING30
- BERGDORF GOODMAN– Extra 25% OFF sale items
- EQUIPMENT– 25% OFF the entire collection w/code: EQFRIENDS
- J.CREW– Extra 30% OFF on spring sale styles F&F sale w/code: SPRINGSALE
- JOIE– 25% OFF your entire purchase F&F sale w/code: JOIEFRIENDS
- LOFT – 40% OFF spring styles + 50% OFF sale styles
- LORD & TAYLOR– 20% OFF regular & sale items w/code: SAVE
- VICTORIA’S SECRET– $15 off $100 / $25 off $150 / $50 off 250 w/code: SPRING2015
Thanks for stopping by!