As I mentioned in this post the other day, today marks my 5th year blogging which is a bit mind boggling! I’ve enjoyed every moment of it and so glad you all have joined along for the ride.
I’m keeping things short and sweet, I’m going to celebrate as I do every year with a cupcake from my favorite local shop. 🙂
Just for fun, in honor of my five years, here are 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I’ve traveled to 25 countries, nearly all of them within the past 7 years with my world-traveler hubby. My two favorites are Paris and Santorini.
2. Several years ago, I used to model hair and makeup for a QVC-like show in Toronto called The Shopping Channel. (TSC) At the time I worked part-time as a server at a high-end steak house while modeling and actually was recognized by a patron. 😉
3. I used to be a Certified Personal FitnessTrainer. Optimal health is a huge passion and of mine.
4. I met my husband online while living in Canada via ChristianCafe.com. We were engaged 3 months later.
5. I’ve spent the majority of my life searching for pants that are cute and long enough. I’m 5’9 1/2″ and have always had a hard time finding 34″ length jeans and dress pants. Thankfully longer pants have become more widely available.
Since this is a new year and a milestone blogging year for me, I’m offering all of our monthly ad space and social media mention posts for 50% OFF using code 5YEARS at checkout. I’m going to offer it up to the first 3 consecutive months for anyone that wants to lock in that price. For full details, visit our ad space page.
Spots go quickly so grab yours before it’s gone. This offer is valid until 1/15/14.
If you’re a blogger, I’m curious, how long have you been blogging for. What have you enjoyed the most?
Thanks for Reading!